It is hard to tell these days which is better to live in. Dream or Reality
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Well...Long time since i last posted something eh...I guess it was quite a rough time for me..It still is not that it ain't...I think i ve gotten over this 4 year baggage that has been on my shoulder all this time and i would like to say that its becus of a friend in a similar plight accompanied me through..I feel like my life is being reborn again and i am again the joyful me..Although the pain inside would never go away completely life has to go on as said by some famous dude...Well i sorta began to take a liking for a certain someone but at this point i do not think i should go think bout it aight...Ill just stick to being friends :D after all thats what its all about..Aight gotta go its late...Needa sleep nite piece of writing material...
& 4:35 AM
about
A man confused of which reality he is living in.
Dum De Dum.